Date:2018/1/6 17:19:03 Visits: Source:www.linkuan.com Author:Linkuan
According to the electricity regulation of the power grid and the characteristics of LED power supply, the following points should be taken into consideration when selecting and designing the LED power supply:
1. High reliability is very much like LED street lamp driver power supply, installed in high altitude, maintenance is not convenient, the cost of maintenance is also big.
2. High efficiency LED is the energy-saving product, the power supply efficiency is high. For power installation, the structure of LED power supply in luminaires is particularly important. Because LED's luminous efficiency decreases with the increase of LED temperature, the heat dissipation of LED is very important. The efficiency of power supply is high, its loss power is small, heat in lamps and lanterns is small, also reduce the temperature rise of lamps and lanterns. It is advantageous to delay the light of LED(Triac Dimmable driver).
3. High power factor power factor is the load requirement of power grid. General 70 watt below use electric appliance, do not have mandatory index. Although the low power factor of a single appliance with low power has little impact on the power grid, in the evening everyone lights up, the same kind of load is too concentrated, will produce more serious pollution to the power grid. For 30-watt-40 watts LED power supply, it is said that there may be some indicators of power factors in the near future.
4. There are two types of driving modes: one is a constant pressure source for multiple constant current sources, and each constant current source is supplied to each LED. This way, the combination of flexible, LED failure, does not affect the work of other leds, but the cost will be slightly higher. The other is direct current power supply, LED series or parallel operation. It has the advantage of low cost, poor flexibility, and the need to solve an LED failure without affecting other LED running problems. These two forms coexist for a period of time. Multi-channel constant current output power supply mode can be better in cost and performance. Maybe in the future.
5. The ability of surge to protect LED surge resistance is poor, especially against reverse voltage. It is also important to strengthen the protection of this aspect. Some LED lights are installed outdoors, such as LED street lamps. Due to the load of the power grid and the lightning strike, the power grid system will invade all kinds of waves, and some surge can lead to the damage of the LED. Therefore, the LED power supply should have the ability to suppress the surge and protect the LED from being damaged.
6. In addition to the conventional protection function, the protection function is to increase the negative feedback of LED temperature in the constant current output to prevent the LED temperature from being too high.
7. Protective lamp external installation, the power structure should be waterproof, moisture-proof, the shell should be resistant to the sun.
8. The life of the power supply should match the life of the LED.
9. Comply with safety and electromagnetic compatibility requirements. With the application of LED, the performance of LED power supply will become more and more suitable for LED.